Monday, August 4, 2008

One down, ten million to go...

Well, just finished my first theater course.  We had a showcase today and I thought I did pretty well.  I was really happy to see that people loved my rendition of Miss Saigon's "I'd Give My Life for You."  There is nothing more satisfying to me than knowing you moved people in a positive way through your actions-in my case, through song.  Anyway now that it is over, I'm looking forward to taking more theater and voice courses-you can never learn too much!   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey samantha! im glad u were able to find me on the web.. glad to see ur still doing ur thing! of course i remember you! there were only a handful of us asians in hollywood so i do remember ur face.. =) anyway good luck in east rutherford! im sure you will dazzle them.. =)

-jaynerio